Open Seat Ibiza Massage
A FLUID, DEEP AND INTIMATE EXPERIENCE.
Open Seat Ibiza massage is a blend of a flowing Esalen® Massage, deep tissue techniques and subtle energy, CranioSacral based work.
This method combines the integrating qualities of a massage inspired by the rhythm of the ocean waves, the therapeutic effectiveness of deep tissue work and Cranio Sacral techniques that help release tensions deep in the body, relieve pain and dysfunction and improving the whole-body health and performance.
Key aspects of the Open Seat Ibiza massage:
1. I ground myself before giving a massage. Yoga, meditation, Gestalt therapy and being in nature are the tools I use to stay present.
2. I wait and listen to your breath before making initial contact. Our breath is my guidance during the massage.
3. A little unpredictability to ease away holding patterns, is like a dance, not two massages are the same, I am present in the here and now and follow my intuition.
4. I allow time to pause and integrate, bringing awareness to the quality of the contact.
5. For me, massage goes beyond the physical self, I honor your availability, openness and trust.
6. Always remembering how healing and profound is the experience of touch.
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system - comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. Using a soft touch practitioners release restrictions in the craniosacral system, which has been shown to improve the functioning of the central nervous system, as well as many other systems of the body, such as digestive, musculoskeletal, respiratory, circulatory, and more. CST has also been shown to help with the physical components related to such somatic conditions as Post Traumatic Stress, depression and anxiety.
By facilitating the body's natural and innate healing processes, CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for helping people with a wide range of healthcare challenges associated with pain and dysfunction.